Monday, November 18, 2019

Lightly Snowy

This past weekend, my honey and I went out to Red Lodge so I could get some good shots for this class. I had the idea that we should leave home by 6 am to catch the sunrise. Needless to say, he's not a morning person, so we hit the highway about 7:15 and made it to the Beartooth Pass around 8:30 am. This was perfect timing because there was enough light to not have to crank my ISO up super high and there was still frost on the trees as well. Unfortunately, I was not able to get a lot of pictures with perfect focus so I only got a few usable shots. I believe that we are going to go back this weekend so I can try and retake the unfocused shots. Of the pictures that I do like, these are the better ones of the batch. 

Snowy Grass: ISO 400 -- Aperture ƒ/5 -- Shutter speed 1/1250s
Tree lined creek: ISO 3200 -- Aperture ƒ/13 -- Shutter speed 1/500s

No comments:

Post a Comment