Monday, December 9, 2019

Signing Off

Seeing is as tomorrow is the last day of class, it is time to wrap up this blog. Through the close call of falling into the Shiloh Conservation pond to extremely cold fingers adjusting settings in the Beartooth's, I rather enjoyed the class. There are three major things that I will keep with me in the future. The first is to keep all of my corners clean. At first I did not think that it was super noticeable in my earlier pictures, but looking back on them now, I realize that none of my corners were clean. The second tidbit that I have picked up is that every camera has an autofocus button. Up until four weeks ago, I was shooting all of my pictures with a manually focused lens. Now that I have been using the autofocus button, my pictures as of late have been slowly getting clearer and clearer. The third thing that I have picked up is to not be scared of shutter and aperture priority modes. I was always taught not to use them because they were the "cheaters way" or the "easy way" to get good pictures. These modes are amazing and produce beautiful photos. Overall, I enjoyed taking the class and I think that I will keep doing it as a hobby and see what the spring and summer bring to the photo world.

No comments:

Post a Comment